Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Downloads

It might be my imagination but it seems that Microsoft has moved the download locations for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server products. It used to be that if I needed to download these products I'd just do a Bing or Google search for "Download Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011" or thereabouts and the link for the the CRM downloads would appear at the top of the list.

Well I thought that perhaps I was going crazy but I could no longer find the download page. I tried a number of search criteria variations in the various search engines but I'd get results of all things Dynamics CRM (not to mention several broken links) except the blessed server downloads that I was looking for...

I'm sure the search engines will catch up with this re-org (you would think that Bing would have been automatic...) but in the meantime you can use the links below (I eventually found these by searching directly on Microsoft's download site):


  • CRM Server
  • Email Router
  • Report Extensions - Install using the SrsDataConnector folder under the CRM Server server download


No comments:

Post a Comment