Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Plugin Registration not working with IFD

Recently I spent quite a bit of time troubleshooting an issue where the Plugin Registration tool was not working. The issue was attributed to the fact that I was trying to access an IFD On Premise of CRM 2011. Basically I was unable to authenticate into CRM and was receiving the following message:


I tried various other "discovery URLs" without any success.

In the end it turns out that the version of the Plugin Registration tool that I was using was in fact the problem. Luckily a new version of the CRM SDK (and along it Plugin Registration tool) has just been released.

Using the most up to date version of the Plugin Registration allowed me to authenticate. The new version can be downloaded from the following location:



No comments:

Post a Comment