The CRM Grid Editor works with all versions of Dynamics CRM - on premise, online and IFD.
You can get an overview of product capabilities by viewing the CRM Grid Editor Summary video. You can also view the product installation video.
In order for you to be able to use the product it is necessary to generate a license file for your installation. To obtain a license please send me an email (see details in Contact tab) with the following information:
Provide your CRM server URL and organization as shown in the screenshots below.
Specify the org name that you are using to access CRM i.e.: https://orgname.crm.dynamics.com
- Simple and intuitive Excel-like interface
- Edit all editable CRM fields returned in view (all data types handled)
- Based on CRM view definitions – no additional setup required
- Bulk update of records – make changes on the fly without having to save between row edits
- Launch Grid Editor from context sensitive CRM user interface or as a fully navigable standalone application
- Drill down to child records from a parent record – not limited to the associated view!
- CRM Security model enforced – you cannot do anything with the Grid Editor that cannot be done through the standard CRM user interface
- The Grid Editor can be configured to work against all CRM entities and views – including custom entities and personal views
- Tabbed interface allowing multiple different views to be open at the same time
- Ability to define and save "GE Views" which allows for advanced pivot table-like grouping and filtering
- Add new records using the CRM standard, quick or the new Grid Editor view sensitive add-new form
- Run CRM workflows against selected records
Other features include:
- Deactivate and Activate records in line
- Manually execute CRM workflows
- Link back to CRM records with a single click
- Advanced additional filtering and sorting options
- Easy to identify color for changed cells, columns
- Dynamic export to Excel
- Supports opportunity and case close forms
- Supports Drag and drop editing and Undo Changes Requirements: